Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 13, 2023

The Female Precog in the Film Minority Report is the Smartest of the Three Precogs? 👩🔮

I hadn't watched 'Minority Report' since around about the time it came out but watching it again this week on DVD I found more enjoyable from a 2023 hindsight synchromystic perspective.
Total DickHeads?💭🎥📕
Minority Report (2002)
In the film it is stated that
Agatha, the female precog is the smartest one of the three
.
The two others being male precogs, named Arthur and Dashiell.
The "Precogs" were all named after famous mystery writers: Dashiell Hammett, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and Agatha Christie.
The precogs were intellectually disabled and deformed individuals in the story, but in the film, they are the genetically mutated offspring of drug addicts.
Which I find personally synchy, as I'm reading 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' by Arthur Conan Doyle at the moment, because that's where I'm up to in my '1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die' book:-)
And I never knew before reading these adventures just how much Sherlock Holmes was a drug addict, especially when it comes to cocaine.
I've never been much of a fan of crime fiction, but lately crime fiction books have been thrust upon me by the "book angel";-)
As I mentioned in my last post -
Faraway Downs/Australia?🌏🐮🤠
And on the subject of drowning, my old mate at 'The Secret Sun' blog likes to link in his mind Samantha Morton's character in 
'Minority Report' to sirens/mermaids and Elizabeth Fraser.
Is there a Doctor (Watson) in the house?-)
MeMe Analysis?🐘💩🤣
I do find it sychromystic that with the female precog in the film being the smartest of the three, how Max von Sydow passed away on 'International Women's Day' (March 8th):-)
Max von Sydow/CROWn/Corona-ry?
International Women's Day
Max von Sydow
(10 April 1929 – 8 March 2020)
SPOILER ALERT ... Max's character in the movie is the baddy who is forced to kill himself in the end:-)
Happy Birthday Max von Sydow?

No comments:

Post a Comment