Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2023

The Panderverse?🐼😂

I watched the new 'South Park' movie 'South Park: Joining the Panderverse' on Paramount Plus and pissed myself laughing.
It's like the guys who write 'South Park' are fans of Christopher Knowles' 'The Secret Sun' blog;-)
Gees, Knowalls is turning into a winging bitch these days me thinks.
And the 'South Park' guys shouldn't get too cocky the way Disney are devouring studios, as they could be working for them soon the way things are going in the studio Monopoly board ... room;-)
And I loved 'The Little Mermaid' poster in 'South Park: Joining the Panderverse' as I have recently watched both Disney Little Mermaid films, as well as listening to the original novel on audio and have a post about that coming up soon.
Weird thing is I recently cut off my Paramount Plus subscription and I laughed when I saw it runs out on November 19th, my old wedding anniversary, which I mentioned in this recent post -
Clelland, Bird and Name Synchronicities?🦉🐦📕
Life just seems like one big Jungian joke to me lately:-)
And Apple just gave me a 3 month subscription to their streaming service for buying a new iPhone, so I have 3 months to watch what I want and then cut it off before I have to pay:-)
Apple makes change to TV
streaming prices in
Australia
I guess the take-away from watching 'South Park' is not to take life so seriously:-(/:-)
Because if you didn't laugh, you'd cry.
Something Smells Fishy Under the Sun?
We are 'cloud-serfs'?
I also found the AI tech angle in 'South Park: Joining the Panderverse' funny, but at the same time kind of frightening, as it puts a new spin on serfing the web -
AI vs Human Mind?🤖🧠

No comments:

Post a Comment