Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2023

The Hysterical Historical Salem Witch Trials?🧹🦇🎃

I came across Arthur Miller's 'The Crucible' the week before Halloween and also watched the 1996 movie version of the play on Disney Plus/Star just before Halloween.
Halloween Archetypes - The Cackling Witch and the Bubbling Cauldron?🕸🎃
The Crucible (1996)
I was hoping to catch the National Theatre's recent recorded live screening of the play starring my old Sharks supporting mate from 'Avatar 2' (Brendan Cowell) on a cinema screen ... or even somewhere on the net, but alas, that wasn't to be this year.
I didn't even get any trick or treaters knocking at my door this year (witch which was what I was really hoping for), so I had to eat all the chocolate treats myself this year:-)
Erin Doherty and Brendan Cowell are set to star
in the
 National’s new production of The Crucible
I guess so called "witches" like this time of the year -
The Modern Witch Tarot?
But I think it's hard to get into a day/night in Australia that is really more of an American commercial holiday held in an opposite season to us.
Halloween Pumpkin and Pineapple Heads?🍍🎃
Reading and watching 'The Crucible' at this time of the year makes me realize that witch hunts still continue today in one form or another, and the wacky beliefs humans still have -
Faith/Cults on Trial?⛪📿👼

No comments:

Post a Comment