Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 20, 2023

What is it with Butcher Birds and Pizza?🍕🍅

My sister arranged a family get together on Sunday at a local pub to celebrate my mother's birthday which was coming up through the following working week and I decided to order the Cheeseburger Pizza off the menu for $23.
As soon as I had ordered my pizza I heard the cry of a Butcher Bird.
Then when the pizza arrived at my table a Butcher Bird flew onto the vacant table opposite ours and stared at me and the pizza -
Butcher Birds?
Sunday was not my mother's birthday, but it was my old wedding anniversary -
People Places Things ... and Bricks
I just love Butcher Birds and why they turn up out of the blue when I order a pizza, I see that as a sign, I mean where did tomatoes come from for a start -
Killers of the Flower Moon and The Columbian Exchange?🍿🥔🍟
I know that you aren't supposed to feed the birds that show up at your table, but I just had to offer my friend a tip for showing up on the day:-)
To me now the date of November 19th just means it was the day that sick f#ck Manson died -
Charles Manson Dies on Mitzvah Day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment