Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2023

A Campaign to Rein in Robotaxis?🚖🚕

Having just watched both 'Total Recall' movies recently and with my old man being a taxi driver for most of his working life I found the cab scenes in both movies amusing and a little sad, as my father died with varying degrees of his memory intact, having battled Alzheimer’s disease in the last years of his life before dying of pneumonia.
And the idea of automated cabs I'm sure he would have found as horrifying as I do.
I even refuse to ride in an Uber these days after the damage that company has done to the taxi industry worldwide, and I cheer on groups like the 'Safe Street Rebels' coning auto cabs in SF.
11 Memorable Taxi Drivers in Movies Updated Apr 8, 2020
I found it personally synchromystic to find this article above about taxi drivers in movies which had been updated on April 8th, which was/is my father's birthday:-)
My DVD copy I stumbled across at work:-)
TAXI for Mr. Knowles?!🚕😵🚖🕳🐇
One of my favourite taxi driver movies would have to be 'Collateral'.
And what is it in movies with Bacardi and taxis?
Fox/Foxx, Coyote Trickster Sync? Part1

No comments:

Post a Comment