Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 6, 2023

Clelland, Bird and Name Synchronicities?🦉🐦📕

I saw a recent newspaper article in The Courier Mail about the Netflix series 'Boy Swallows Universe' coming out this year just after Christmas, which is based off the bestselling novel of the same name.
The book and (I presume) the Netflix series features a bird which plays a very synchromystic role in the story.
And while that bird isn't an owl, such as the birds Mike Clelland writes about at his blog and in his books, I couldn't believe it when I saw the journalist who wrote about the Netflix series in the newspaper was named Georgia Clelland:-)
Georgia Clelland (journalist)
And believe me Clelland isn't that common a surname.
Magic Words and the Power of Language?
And wow, that date of November 19th looks rather unlucky to me personally -
Charles Manson Dies on Mitzvah Day?!
A Koncrete Podacast About The Mansons Goes Up on Margot Robbie's Birthday (AKA World UFO Day?)?

No comments:

Post a Comment