Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 30, 2023

Synchronistic Enlightenment or Psychosis?🥜🌞😸🦁

Interesting small talk between two shrinks in the above
'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast featuring two shrinks I was responsible for throwing together a few years back through a listening "coincidence":-)
Chris lives and works in Geelong, Victoria,  Australia.
 A town which is mentioned (as a sign?-) in this post linked below, which I wrote before listening to that 'Connecting with Coincidencepodcast episode.
Ain't that nuts?-)
And my AFLW team the Lions just beat Chris' team the Cats last weekend in Brisbane to reach the grand final, to be played in Melbourne this weekend:-)
GO THE LIONS!!!
Two Geelong Cats Talk Synchronicity and Sport?
I like how Chris mentions David Cronenberg's movie 'A Dangerous Method' in that podcast episode, as I'm on a Cronenberg movie watching binge right now, as I wrote in this recent post -
eXistenZ?📺🎮

UPDATE: December 2023
The Lions won the 2023 GF:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment