Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 14, 2023

The Man in the High Castle and Remembrance Day?🏯🤔💭🏰

Ironically, I started reading PKD's novel 'The Man in the High Castle' on November 11th, 2023, which just happened to be Remembrance Day here in Australia.
I also watched the movie 'Paycheck' which is based on a PKD story, on November 11th, because it was part of my current library borrowings I had to have back soon.
Dick had a fondness for the subject of memory and how reliable our memories are ... or can be.
The Grasshopper Lies Heavy
I also watched
episode 1 of season 1 of the Amazon Prime series of 
'The Man in the High Castle', because Amazon Prime lets you watch the first episode for free and then you have to sign up to watch the rest of the series.
Unfortunately, I don't have a current subscription to Amazon Prime and don't intend re-subscribing to the steaming service for a few more months yet, while I binge the streaming services I currently subscribe to.
Anybody would think I'm becoming a bit of a Dickhead or a Total Dickhead lately:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment