Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2018

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart When Life Imitates Art?

"On Dec. 4, Miley visited "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" to talk about her new music and also opened up about the fire, the loss of her and Liam's home and how she's coping.
Miley spoke about how her new single, which was written in May, contains lyrics about a fire. "One of the lyrics is 
'This burning house / There's nothing left / It's smoking and we both know it'… It was like this strange premonition," she told Ryan, as reported by E! News."
Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
(
Official Video) ft. Miley Cyrus
Amazingly the “Westworld” Church Survived the Fire?
"My dad [Billy Ray Cyrus] has always told me, 'Life is a series of adjustments' and sometimes we never understand what our parents are telling us until we start to experience life more ... I'm starting to really understand what that means now experiencing something as life-changing and devastating as a natural disaster.
It's a really deep character challenge to see the way you react to loss.""
Looks Like I Picked the Right Day to Watch Geostorm?
Geostorm (2017)
The November 13th newspaper?!
Heart?

UPDATE: November 3rd, 2020
I noticed this post was getting a lot of hits on my blogger stats, so I re-read it ... and der ... now it's easy in hindsight what Miley was hinting at out there.
Their relationship was also burnt out like their home ... according to Miley:-)
Not my place to judge really, but why do I feel sorry for
Liam here?-)
Like they say, there is always 3 sides to a story, Miley's, Liam's and the truth:-)
And we all know that the truth is so "out there":-)
Isn't that right, Liam's little ex-Disney princess?-)
I guess it's hard to see Uranus with your head stuck so far up your anus?-)
And feel free to call it a personal observation on my part, if it makes you feel better Miley:-)
It's amazing where my thinking takes me after drinking a bottle of Champagne Australian Sparking Wine to drown my rational sorrows on Melbourne Cup Day:-)
And believe me, there is a post coming on that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment