Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 10, 2018

May the Tao Be With You?

I'm not a real big 'Star Wars' fan, but I found it interesting listening to a few 'What's This Tao All About' podcasts where Carl and Todd talk about the Tao and 'Star Wars' movies.
But they also mentioned one of my favourite space movies (2001: A Space Odyssey) and the Tao as well, in podcast #11 -
Show # 41Chapter 13 and The Last Jedi
Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
I also found podcast #40 interesting with me being a Libra born on the 23rd, since it was about balance and Chapter 23 of 'The Tao Te Ching':-)
Show # 40Balance and Chapter 23
But I guess the 23rd of September is my thing, so May the 4th be with you;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment