Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2023

Marc Gilpin of Jaws 2 Fame Passes Away in July 2023?🌊🏊🦈🎬

Seeing the passing of Marc Gilpin in the news yesterday was personally synchromystic on many life levels.
I've written on the blog this year about the alien calendar my sister gave me for Christmas last year -
Time to Get Ready for 2023?πŸ‘½πŸ₯³
Burgers and Karma's World ... Did Someone Say KFC?πŸ”πŸŸπŸ”
Well, this is what the picture was for July, 2023 on the calendar.
Not only that, but I bought a
Jaws DVD at work last month (July) featuring 'Jaws 2', 'Jaws 3' and the last in the series (which I'm yet to see) 'Jaws: The Revenge'.
I only bought the DVD to watch 'Jaws: The Revenge', as that was the only movie in the franchise I had not seen -
And Marc Gilpin played a boy named Sean in 'Jaws 2', and I had just written a post about the naming of my son Sean and actress Mary Sean Young yesterday, before I had seen the news of Marc's passing in the news ... oh, and my ex-wife's name is Tina (watch 'Jaws 2' to get that one) -
Pee-wee's Big Adventure ... in Eternity?πŸŽ₯πŸŽͺ🎬
Digital Clones – Mary Sean Young:
 2 weeks ago by 
Freeman
And this is the picture on my calendar for August, 2023 below:-)
'Barbenheimer' Draws Backlash in Japan Over Inflammatory Nuclear Memes?🍀😑🦐🍣

No comments:

Post a Comment