Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 4, 2021

Two Geelong Cats Talk Synchronicity and Sport?

SchrΓΆdinger's cat is a
thought
experiment?
Psych Spiels and Silver Linings
An AFL Umpire signaling a SIX Chris?-)
I've written about Chris Mackey before on this blog, having read his first book and hearing him on a few synchronicity podcasts, but I wondered what he had been up to this year and I found out today that he had started a podcast with his son called
Chris Mackey - The Positive Psychology of Synchronicity on June the 6th, 2020?
I only listened to the two episodes on synchronicity and the one on sport, as I'm not into the shrink stuff.
Ash Barty’s beer in hand short lived celebration:-)
Funny thing is that I'm a Brisbane Lion's member and in the finals my team beat the Richmond Tigers, then we got knocked out by the Geelong Cats, who went on to play the Richmond Tigers in the 2020 AFL Grand Final at my team's home-ground and got beaten.
Ablett had to fight through the pain at the Gabba 
after a moment in the opening five minutes of play

Sympathy For The Devil ... and Gary?
Rowan Mackey currently produces the official Geelong Cats podcast, To the Final Bell:-)
Guy Pearce
Exiting my happy place The Gabba in 2020
not so happy with the result this season:-)
GAB[B]A Lockdown Special: Never Say Never ... Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment