Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 26, 2011

Another Sink ... I Mean Sync ;-)

With all the talk about bathrooms in the post below this one,
LOVE The Aquarians
comes another sink (sync) from David Lloyd, an artist who's blog I found after reading about him in the book  
Creating a Life Worth Living (a book that I am currently reading) and then Google-ing his name, and finding his art gallery,
ETSY shop, and blog.
I highly recommended reading this book
 I purchased some of David's art a couple of weeks ago, and wrote about it in this post;
David Lloyd, an Artist I Came Across on the Synchronistic Path
And the funny thing was that they arrived in the post, just after reading about all of the bathroom synchronicities (syncs) that were discussed  in the previous post below.
Not only that, but David posted the painting (sink) up on his blog the same day, as well.
My purchases, that arrived in the mail yesterday
David has some great art for sale in his ETSY shop, and at very reasonable prices, too.
Why not go take a look?
http://lloydart.blogspot.com/

1 comment: