Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 27, 2011

Loved is the Answer. Did you like Reading it is the Question ;-)

I've just finished reading Eric Rankin's  The Aquarians and gave it a 5 star review at Amazon, which I've reproduced here;
"Being taunted by the 11:11 - Time Prompt Phenomenon, for the last 20 years, or so of my life, I found reading this book spine tingling.
If you like dolphins, Mayan calendars, the 11:11 - Time Prompt Phenomenon, a bit of romance, travel and the ocean.
Then this book is for you.
At the same time, I don't want to put it on too high a pedestal.

Because I know myself, that when people tell you how great something is, you set your expectations too high, and end up finding faults with it.
Just read it, and enjoy it, without expecting some literary classic.
I loved it and I highly recommend it."

You can even go to Eric's website, where he has a gallery of photos to look at, in relation to the scenes where the story takes place;
http://www.theaquarianage.com/gallery.htm
Plus, there are a few pod-casts and YouTubes to look at as well here;
One of the most enjoyable (semi-)fictitious novels that I have read for quite a while.

2 comments:

  1. Another for my list! Thanks, Daz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Megan would really like this book Trish,as one of the main characters is a dolphin trainer for Seaworld.
    Plus it's a nice romantic adventure,as well.

    ReplyDelete