Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 30, 2011

I'm Just Not a Facebook Person ;-)

This is not me either, by the way.
I have no desire for a Facebook account.
I notice a lot of people getting caught read (red) faced when someone from their place of employment, or a member of their family, or close friend, reads something they don't like the world knowing about them on Facebook.
I'll just stick to Blogger for now, thanks.
I have no desire of being catalogued in the Facebook crowd ;- )


UPDATE: 30/05/2013 
I finally gave in and opened an account to talk to the people I couldn't reach otherwise.
I'm still not wrapped in it though :-(
 
UPDATE:
The Addiction Right in Front of Your Face?

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you about FB. Blogging seems more in line with getting to really know people and making positive changes in our world. Although FB could be used for that as well...I didn't see much of that on it when I had an account. It could be great for networking though.
    As for the Kachinas..I have one ...mine looks different than the one you have a photo of....but I'd like to find out more about the one I have. Think I'll try to post a picture of it this week. I see what you mean about the colors of the brain hemispheres...very interesting.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete