Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2011

Synchronicity+Comic Strip (search)

Click on comic to make larger
I was looking for something funny in cartoon form involving synchronicity, so that I could just post a cartoon, and that would be the whole post.
Just to give reader's a bit of a chuckle, and without me having to write anything.
So I Google-d "synchronicity+comic strip" in Google images to see if there was something synchronisticly funny to put up.
And whilst it wasn't really what I had in mind, I found a strip drawn by another Darrin B
 http://candorville.com/ (OK, my name is spelled D-a-r-r-e-n, but I think that's still pretty cool) and decided that was worth writing about as a synchronicity in itself.
But these were more what I had in mind...
(Click to make bigger)

2 comments:

  1. I told Jeff Lindsay about how you saw him in Brisbane one yea. He thought it was cool, that someone from Brisbane commented on our blog and had gone to one of his book deals down under.

    ReplyDelete