Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 9, 2011

Sacred Encounters

Audio Conversation with Dr. Janet Elizabeth Colli
Mike Clelland over at the Hidden Experience Blog recorded a fine audio pod-cast with Dr Janet Elizabeth Colli, which I believe is a very interesting one to have a listen to.
He has also recorded a lot more pod-casts with some very interesting people indeed, which I believe are worth a listen to also.
Mike's doing some incredible soul searching over at his blog, which I'm sure is proving helpful to others out there in Blogland. 
http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/

Dr Janet Elizabeth Colli

2 comments:

  1. I can see you doing this, Daz. i can see you bringing your odd humor and incredible insights into a larger audience in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see it,Trish.I'm no where near as good a conversationalist as Mike,and I think I would spend most of the interview tripping over my own tongue,anyway.Plus with my Australian accent,I would probably sound like a cross between Steve Irwin and Paul Hogan.

    ReplyDelete