Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 3, 2011

Vanessa Valencia is One Talented Artist, Living Through Her Wonderful Creativity

Vanessa Valencia is one artist I admire.
I love her artwork and have bought prints and cards from her in the past, and will buy more off her in the future.
To see what I'm writing about go visit her blog  
A Fanciful Twist
I just love Carnival symbolism
... or visit her Etsy shop here; 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AFancifulTwist
My wife's favourite picture.
My wife's favourite (above), which we have hanging in the lounge room, with others like it.
Just one of my favourites, which I bought from her
... and my favourite (above), which I'm yet to hang, above my computer.
So, help a starving artist ... well, you can see on her blog-site that she grows her own food ... but I don't want to go breaking the artist's stereotypical lot in life ... and buy a print or two, if you see something that takes your fancy.

1 comment: