Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 21, 2016

Felicity Jones, the Girl with the Green (Alien?-) Eyes

From a biological point of view green eyes intrigue me now, not because of the "people with green eyes are alien hybrids" point of view, because I have green eyes myself, but from the fact that only about "2% of the world population have green eyes", point of view.
I'm used to being in a minority, but having green eyes puts me in a minority within a minority, I guess, which intrigues me about the green eyes thing.
I guess there is a theory for everything on this planet, but I'm not interested in theories, only the truth.
I noticed that Felicity Jones (no relation to Bowie {AKA David Jones}, I think) has green eyes when I went to see the movie 'Inferno' (don't ask me why).
All you see in 'Inferno' are close ups of her green eyes for some reason ... well that's about all I took away from this movie, while I could stay awake.
But then the director of that movie has a daughter with green eyes, so what do you expect?-)

Bryce Dallas Howard

I do have to admit Felicity's eyes are quite attractive, but that is just probably the alien side of my genes talking to me;-) 
I've always had a fascination for blue eyes myself ... grass is always greener?-)  
But I thought it was ironic that Felicity is the main character in the new 'Star Wars' spin off and she has green eyes.
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
I guess the truth is out there ... once you get past all of those theories;-)
Red hair, green eyes and being
 male:
the odds are very low
Well, I think it is wicked that I don't have red hair, at least;-)
Oh!
And Eddie has green eyes as well
Where did Kate Middleton get those peepers?
I'll actually be kind of glad if we can get a green eye-con to be queen one day;-) 
The Joy of Green Eyes

UPDATE: 
3/14 as American Pies write the date?

No comments:

Post a Comment