Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 12, 2016

THE L I G H T: AFTERLife

THE L I G H T: AFTERLife

I was listening to an episode of '42 Minutes' titled 'The Future Is Not What It Used To Be' where Doug was interviewing Michael Isaiah and Michael mentioned working on a film with  
David V Barron.
I went to have a look at David's videos and one caught my eye called, 'The Light: AFTERlife'.
It is really worth having a look at and resonates quite highly for me.
To have a look for yourself, click on the link below -
THE L I G H T: AFTERLife
To listen to Michael Isaiah's interview on '42 Minutes', click on the link below -
'The Future Is Not What It Used To Be'
It should be free for another two weeks, then you will have to pay the monthly fee to listen to this show and any other show on the 'Sync Book' site.
UPDATE: The paywall was taken down, and the site is now free to listen to.
I just have to say that the book David's grandfather recommended for David to read probably was the book that David needed to read in his life at the time and I'm not saying that there aren't truths in that book, but Lobsang Rampa as an author was a fraudulent person who probably gathered many a true word from other sources and tried to make out they were his words.
I wrote a post a while back about how Lobsang Rampa books were very important to me too, when I was a young boy looking for spiritual answers -
The Third Eye?
Coincidentally, Lobsang Rampa's (Cyril Henry Hoskin) birthday fell on the same day as my father's birthday (April 8th), which was also the date his mother (my Nana) passed away on.
My father passed away on September 13th this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment