Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 15, 2022

Bin๐ŸšฎAlong Time Since So Many Cockatoos Flew Over My Head Without Leaving Me a MESSage๐Ÿšฏ?๐Ÿค 

I saw the above news story about cockatoos at the ABC site not long after having an encounter with a large flock of cockatoos that flew right over me as I was walking along a path at Springwood, which is not far from where I saw the fairy wrens I wrote about in this recent post -
A Little Birdy Told Me๐ŸฆThat Travis Fimmel Was Born Near Echuca, Victoria, Australia๐ŸŒ?
The point in the path where the cockatoos
flew over my head ...
... and into the gum trees pictured here ...
... and the trees are loaded with cockatoos
if you look closer:-)
I now have a blown-up photo of the trees full of cockatoos as a screen saver on my new computer, and ironically what was left of my old computer went into my wheelie bin last week:-)
Free 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment