Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 19, 2022

Subliminal Owls ... NOPE?๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ

Owls?
Does the UFO look like a swooping OWL here?
When I saw the movie
'NOPE' at the cinema twice I couldn't help seeing owls, both real and imagined throughout the movie, like Jordan Peele was deliberately trying to tie in the old "owl as a hidden screen memory" trope that so many in the UFO field like to talk about.
Does the UFO look like a swooping OWL here?
Well, those are some of my screen memories of owls that I thought I saw while watching the movie ... and come to think of it, that movie didn't seem so long to me, as if there seems to be some missing run time to me;-)
NOPE๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ŠFilm Symbolism๐ŸŽญAnalysis of the Occult:๐ŸŽฅHollywood Apocalypse, 2001, Scarlet Woman & Crowley [THEY๐Ÿ‘ฝ?] LIVE๐Ÿ˜Ž?
I don't know what kind of bird feathers they are in the 'NOPE' scene above, but the Kid Sheriff frisbee/UFO is obviously a shout out to the ending where Em snaps a shot of the UFO over the well.
Chasing Consciousness and Archetypes Chasing Us? ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And I did spot what I thought were more subliminal owls throughout the movie, but I can't find screenshots for those.
The Oprah Shot๐ŸŽฅ ... NOPE๐Ÿฟ?

1 comment:

  1. The Owls and not what they seem
    https://jstevekane-thechroniclesovjstevekane.blogspot.com/2009/11/owl-syncs.html

    ReplyDelete