Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2022

Going With the Flow in My Partially Examined Life?🎈

I found a podcast called 'The Partially Examined Life' in my search for podcast episodes about Taoism and listened to a 2009 episode about Chuang Tzu’s Taoism and then wondered if there were any recent podcast episodes these guys had recorded that I might find interesting?
Episode 12: Chuang Tzu’s Taoism: What Is Wisdom?
I liked this 2009 episode above where they even bring up the Tao book about Pooh, which is probably banned in China now, because of their president's dislike of Pooh, and his copping sh!t about his image:-) -
NOPE
The Other Side of the Wind & They'll Love Me When I'm Dead?🍃🎐💀
Ah, life, art, improv, Hollywood, the Partially Examined Life ... and going with the flow?-)
Ep. 300: Nietzsche on Relating to History
It's probably all just still no-thing?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment