Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2022

The Tao of Hunny in the Year of the Tigger?🍯🐝🐯

Oh, and if you do bother watching this video below, BEAR in mind that my own father passed away on SEPTEMBER 13th ... the date Dr.Beitman says his book on coincidence is coming out.
Synchronicity: If it Quacks Like a Duck🦆it Might Be a Daisy🌼?
Nomra May Honey
I'm gonna have to buy a Honey Sample Pot now:-)
But at the Farmer's Market, not over my computer:-)
Bee Movie;-)
Barry B. Benson: Mister Sting, thank you for coming. Your name intrigues me, I must say. Where have I heard that name before?
Sting: I was in a band called The Police.
Barry B. Benson: But, you've never been a police officer of any kind, have you?
Sting: No, I haven't.
Barry B. Benson: No, you haven't. And so you see, this is just another example of bee culture being casually stolen for nothing more than a prance-about stage name!
Sting: Oh, please.
Barry B. Benson: Have you ever been stung, Mr. Sting? Because I feel stung, Sting... or should I say, Gordon M. Sumner?
Layton T. Montgomery: That's not his real name? You idiots!
Cat's Eye Synchronicity?🙀👀🐱
Cheers;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment