Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 5, 2022

Let's Appreciate the Artwork🎨of🐎Don Quixote and the Knight of Cups Together … NOPE?

Well is the universe trying to tell me something here?
I was listening to Benjamin McEvoy talk about 
Don Quixote in an episode of his podcast 'Hardcore Literature' on my iPad in bed this morning after awaking from a night of sleep, as I'm contemplating on whether I should pay to watch Terrence Malick's movie 'Knight of Cups' tonight as I'm up to the Knight of Cups tarot card in my study of the RWS tarot deck:-)
Jupe🙈/8 of Cups🏆/NOPE👀?
I was only interested in seeing
Malick's movie because 
Michael Wincott who plays Antlers Holst in 'NOPE' plays Herb in  'Knight of Cups':-)
🦌 Holst and the Five of Cups ... NOPE🛸👽🐎?
And when I turn on my computer this morning I see this Bing screensaver (above) of an English windmill:-)
A rare and striking example of an early form of post mill?
This all sets the windmills of my mind off and I wonder if I'm just chasing windmills … still:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment