Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 3, 2022

On Hearing Voices👂👀☝👼?

Interesting discussion about hearing voices that have saved a life, that seemed to have come from outside of the person's own thinking mind.
This has happened to me on a number of occasions in my own life where had I have ignored that voice I would have been dead, or seriously injured.
In Bernie's 'Psychology Today' post he writes about people who were saved from being hit by a truck by a "voice" that they felt was heard internally, but seemed to come from outside of them.
Well, I'm another one of those people saved from going under a truck I would have been under if it wasn't from an "external voice" as I have written about before in a post featuring another Aussie bloke who wouldn't be here [hear?-] either if he didn't listen -
Where Did Richard Matheson and the Road Go?
I don't consider myself a religious person or believe in hell or a literal entity called the devil, but a song I have always enjoyed from a very young age is Patti Page's song 'The Voice Inside' -
Patti Page Dies Aged 85 ... and a Personal Sync for Me

No comments:

Post a Comment