Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 21, 2022

Time Enough at Last?⏰💀

When reading up on Jean-Luc Gadard's 1987 movie 'King Lear' I was surprised to see Jean-Luc's King Lear (Burgess Meredith) passed away almost 25 years to the day before Queen Elizabeth II did, and in the same year (1997) as Princess Di did.
Game of Thrones: GOT CoronaVirus?
And of course, Jean-Luc Godard passed away a few days after QEII:-)
King Lear♚/Jean-Luc Godard📽/King Real♔?👑
Jean-Luc Godard
(3 December 1930 – 13 September 2022)
I guess we are living ... and dying ... in The Twighlight Zone:-)
Cat's Eye Synchronicity?🙀👀🐱
Fear of Flying
The funny thing was that after I had watched Jean-Luc Godard's version of 'King Lear' I picked up my copy of 'Fear of Flying' (which turns 50 next year) and started reading it again from where I left off when I put it aside to study the tarot from another book I was reading at the time, and I read on page 274 in 'The Madman' chapter of the book pictured above, and find a line about blindness and King Lear:-)
Then on page 279 of the book I see Shakespeare and Norman Mailer mentioned, which considering Mailer and his daughter start off Jean-Luc's 'King Lear' movie, as if they are writing the movie's script, I find rather synchromystically amusing:-)
You wouldn't read about it, would you, but it was probably all in the cards?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment