Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2022

Avatar Too?🌊🚱

I went and saw the re-release of
'Avatar' last night after a delicious Mexican meal across the road from the cinema paid for me as a birthday treat by my sons, who also saw the movie with me again since seeing it all those years ago when we first saw it in 3D at the cinema.
I had forgotten just how good that movie was in 3D compared to all the other movies that were shot and released at the cinema not long after the success of 'Avatar'.
And at the end of the re-release is a clip of the second movie where a whale like creature is freed in the water by a blue guy, just to show you how much better the 3D effects will be in the next Avatar movie, so hang around after the credits or you will miss this clip, like we almost did.
A Margarita like the one I had
I had the Chipotle Chicken Tacos pictured above and they were delicious.
It was a last-minute change to the plans to see the movie, as we were planning to have dinner at the Japanese restaurant in the Indigo Hotel in the CBD, but found out during the week when my son went to book a table that the restaurant is closed for renovations:-(
A little birdy told me to go and check out the artwork around the hotel, which was my main motivation for telling my son about eating there for my birthday dinner (which was Friday) -
Funny thing was when my youngest son was dropping me home, I told him to watch out for the curlew family who like to sleep on the road, and sure enough they were there again last night, but my phone was switched off and in my pocket, so no photo this time I'm afraid.
Well, Speaking of Curlews?🥚🐣🐣
I wanted to see 
'Avatar' again in 3D before 'Avatar 2' hits cinema screens in December, so it worked out well in the end that the Japanese restaurant was closed for renos, and I'm looking forward to seeing Brendan Cowell in it as an Australian sea captain:-)
Brendan Cowell's turning points

No comments:

Post a Comment