Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 7, 2022

The Ace of Pentacles Reversed and the NOPE COINcidence? 😎

I can't help thinking that of all of the RWS tarot cards I have studied so far that the Ace of Pentacles reversed seems to resonate most with the main theme of Jordan Peele's movie 'NOPE' … nope?
Bad Miracle or Just a Bad COINcidence🙈😎👽?
NOPE
A 1991 Australian 5 cent piece
Just to throw my 5 cents worth into this post, I was looking through my change for a 5 cent piece with a date of 1979 (Jordan Peele's birth year) like the nickel in the movie 'NOPE' but I didn't find any.
I did find one with the date of 1991 on it (pictured above), which is the year my eldest son was born, so I gave it to him and told him it was his lucky coin and not to put it into his change;-)
An Australian and American 5 cent piece...
... showing the size difference of the two coins
Chasing Consciousness and Archetypes Chasing Us? 👽😎

No comments:

Post a Comment