Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 20, 2022

Cat's Eye Synchronicity?🙀👀🐱

I had a bizarre set of synchronicities yesterday after watching
David Charles Plate's synch-film 'Cat's Eye Synchronicity' where he runs the 
three stories in the 1985 movie 'Cat's Eye' ... "Quitters, Inc.", "The Ledge", and "General" all at once on three screens, one on top of each other (like a 3-story building?-) to The Police's album 'Synchronicity' instead of the film's real soundtrack.
'Cat's Eye Synchronicity' 
Never having seen the movie 'Cat's Eye' before I wondered why David chose The Police album to pair with the movie scenes until I watched the proper movie and realized the record the troll gets spun off by the cat was 'Every Breath You Take' which is off that album.
Kenneth McMillan
(July 2, 1932 – January 8, 1989)
As I was watching the middle story "The Ledge" I thought the face of the actor who played Cressner looked familiar, so I looked him up at IMDB and was surprised he passed away on January 8th, 1989, which would have been The King and David Bowie's birthday that day.
McMillan was in the David Lynch version of 'Dune' which stars Sting and  Kyle MacLachlan, which is where I remember seeing his face.
The DUNEiverse & Freemasonry and the Deeper Meaning of Sci Fi ... and Sychromsticism?
Oddly enough Drew Barrymore and Kyle MacLachlan both share February 22nd as a birthday, and McMillan was born on July 2nd, which is 'World UFO Day':-)
Twos-Day, 2022 and Synchronicity?
Oddly enough, Sting is playing a concert not far from where I live at a winery in February 2023, and tickets have just gone on sale.
Cats in Chinese History and Literature
with Dr. Lee Moore
I also listened to the above episode about cats yesterday at 'The China History Podcast' when I found the podcast when looking for podcast episodes about Taoism, because I'm reading 'The Tao of Craft' at the moment.
Tarot, The Lover/s ... and a Fear of Flying?
The books that I'm currently reading
While I'm a big fan of the RWS tarot deck and enjoyed reading about and studying the meaning of the cards, I have no plans to buy Benebell's deck or her book on tarot, as I don't use the cards for divination purposes, as I prefer no SPOILERS when it comes to my fate:-)
Benebell's Tao book that I'm reading now is interesting I think, so I guess it was in the cards that I would be reading it now along with Erica Jong's book:-)
The Sun Card Reversed ... Black Joy ... NOPE?🌞🌒
And while I'm not really into Witchcraft (whatever that is meant to be) I do like the podcast talks with Benebell above and below.
Episode 150 – Tarot and Taoist Magic with Benebell Wen
I had to laugh when I found a podcast called 'Cultish' where the hosts of the show, who appear to me to be in some Christian based cult tell listeners about other cults and beliefs and just what they think about them. 
And of course, who should I find on one episode but Doreen Virtue telling "cultists" how they are destined to burn in an everlasting hell:-P
A 'Cultish' Doreen Virtue and friend?
Now I'm just being catty mentioning poor old Doreen Virtue and her spiritual delusions ... and who won't be going to hell like me and the others mentioned above here, by THE WAY:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment