Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 23, 2022

Hollywood/Babylon?🎬👏👀

"We'll F#cking Like You Superman"/"Never Could See Any Other ... (Way?)"?
Hollywoodland
Hollywoodland stars Ben Affleck, Robin Tunney and Adrien Brody who are, or will be 50 in 2023 and the Hollywood sign turns 100 in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit and the Margot Robbie/Brad Pitt movie 'Babylon' is scheduled for release on January 6th, 2023, which for some reason reminds me of the last post I wrote -
The Other Side of the Wind & They'll Love Me When I'm Dead?🍃🎐💀
Theatrical poster design by Norman Rockwell
Stagecoach is a 1966 American Western film, directed by Gordon Douglas between July and September 1965, as a color remake of the Academy Award-winning John Ford 1939 classic black-and-white western Stagecoach. Unlike the original version which listed its ten leading players in order of importance, the major stars are billed in alphabetical order.
NOPE?
Well[es], you know what THEY say about life and art don't you?-)
Well, happy birthday to me I guess?
But I'm glad I was born in the Year of the Dragon, like Keanu and Bruce:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment