Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 23, 2022

The Other Side of the Wind & They'll Love Me When I'm Dead?🍃🎐💀

Jean-Luc Godard
Executive producer ... Frank Marshall
(3 December 1930 – 13 September 2022)
I found it rather synchromystic that Jean-Luc Godard passed away on Frank Marshall's birthday of September 13th this year (which is the anniversary of my own father's passing) considering Frank was the producer who brought Orsen Welles' last movie to the screen ... both big and small.
King Lear/Jean-Luc Godard📽/King Real?👑
Frank is also the producer of the movie 'Signs' which turns 20 years old this year and has played a large part in my woo-woo filled life, and I also saw his Bee Gees documentary (not that I was aware that he made it when I saw it) at the cinema the day a butterfly landed on my 'Signs' watch -
Born on September 13th?
January 6th?!
And of course, 
Peter Bogdanovich passed away at the beginning of this year, too -
The Big Picture and The Last Picture Show?
Died: January 6, 2022 (age 82) in Los Angeles, California, USA
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood... Norman F#cking Rockwell
I noticed there were a lot of horses in QT's last movie 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood ...' NOPE?-)
It's probably just NO-THING right?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment