Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 15, 2022

A Little Birdy Told Me🐦That Travis Fimmel Was Born Near Echuca, Victoria, Australia🌏?

I wrote about seeing in a local newspaper that the Netflix series 'Boy Swallows Universe' had started filming down the road from where I had spotted a blue fairy wren and its mate after I had listened to a podcast about an author of a bird book who grew up in a town called Wagga Wagga, which means "crow", giving a talk about his bird book in the same bookstore I had bought my copy of 
Curlews on Vulture Street?🐦
Conversations: Bush chooks,
clever crows, and assassin maggies
The brown female fairy wren I saw
The blue fairy wren I saw
Turns out that Travis Fimmel who plays the stepdad in the Netflix series grew up near Echuca in Victoria, which ain't too far from Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, as far as the crow flies:-)
Echuca and Wagga Wagga on the map
To be honest I don't think I have watched anything yet that Travis has been in, but I soon will be when his new movies come out ... or if they all come out.
Here's the Thing ... Life, S#!t and Shovels?
Talk about "Six Degrees of Bacon" when it comes to Travis Fimmel:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment