Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 22, 2022

How to Truly Do Good Work and What Taoism Tells Us About the Meaning of Life ... and Eating?☯

I found this episode
(above) of the 'Slo Mo' podcast featuring John Vincent who is one of the founders of the 'Leon' fast food restaurant chain (a restaurant chain I had never heard of, being an Australian who hasn't traveled outside of Australia, barring a 10 day football tour of New Zealand in 1977) talking about the Tao ... kind of.
Thanks to starting to read Benebell Wen's book 'The Tao of Craft' and deciding to get in the mood by searching Apple Podcasts for podcast episodes about Taoism.
LEON
You should never Web-surf on an empty stomach I discovered:-)
Funny thing is that Mo starts off the podcast by saying what a rush London is, but I listened to the podcast on Monday night Australian time and that was when London was at a standstill for QEII's funeral.
I was also watching the marathon proceedings from London on my TV screen while listening to the podcast.
US cult fast food chain Wendy’s to
launch in
Australia?
And as I'm writing this post up today on an Australian "one off" public holiday to mourn our queen I see that the US "cult" food chain 'Wendy's' is going to be trying to convert customers to their way of eating:-)
When I think of the name Wendy I think of Peter Pan, as that is where I heard the name originated from.
Can you have a cultish food-chain?
If so, can you get a re-fill in your 'Cultish' cup that you purchased from a Christian on-line cult group telling you about religious and New Age cults ... other than their own?-) 
Cultish Merch?!
I wonder if they've considered a fast-food chain selling bread and whine;-)
Taoism seemed to be on the menu when I went searching for it:-)
The 'Cup of Tao' Podcast
Taoism and acceptance?
Looks like I'll be getting my just desserts for being a
"cultist" if I can get to London and get out of Oz;-)
Leon Russell (April 2, 1942 – November 13, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment