Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 18, 2022

King Lear♚/Jean-Luc Godard๐Ÿ“ฝ/King Real♔?๐Ÿ‘‘

I find the death of Jean-Luc Godard both personally and worldly synchromystical, and to be perfectly honest I had no idea who he was or what films he had made until I read about him after he had passed away, which was exactly 6 years to the day after my own father passed away.
I never even really knew what the Shakespeare play 'King Lear' was about until a few days ago when I watched Godard's 1987 bizarre version about no-thing really on the internet and then sort out You Tube's about Shakespeare's version of 'King Lear' was all about, and even watched a rather good BBC play on Amazon Prime starring Ian Holm (born September 12th, by the way ... see King Charles III's leaky pen video above:-) of 'Alien'/'Lord of the Rings' fame as King Lear.
Page of sWORDs?๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“–
And while
King Lear is a play about a mythical British king, I couldn't help thinking how events playing out now in 2022, the Year of the Tiger somewhat mirror the drama playing out on the Real world stage with the Royal Family infighting:-)
I couldn't help thinking in hindsight how synchromystic it was that Jordan Peele named the UFO in his 2022 movie 'NOPE' JEAN Jacket;-)
King Lear - Jean Luc Godard - 1987
I thought it was funny the day I watched Godard's 'King Lear' and saw the painting of the girl with the pearl earring in a book in the movie that I saw this news story below of a similar painting:-) 
Brandi Salmon appropriates paintings by old masters
like
da Vinci to include Aboriginal women
But it's probably all
no-thing but coincidence in THE END?-)
Life: It's Just a Ride … NOPE ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ป?

No comments:

Post a Comment