Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 8, 2022

The Buddhist Actor?🎭

Interesting 'Shrink Rap Radio' talk (above) with actor Peter Coyote about his life and Zen, which makes me feel like I have done nothing really with my own life ... which seems very Zen to me:-)
I'll have to check out some of the movies and TV shows Peter has been in, as I'm not familiar with a lot of his work.
Oddly enough, the picture on my kitchen calendar this month is of the Japanese gardens at Toowoomba, so the universe might just be trying to tell me nothing?-)
I only stumbled across this interview after discovering 'Shrink Rap Radio' after writing this post -
I guess it's his narrator's voice overs I've heard over the years which makes him familiar to me as a person, although I have mentioned him before in this blog post -
Aliens & Artists, Michael Crichton and the X-Files?
I found it interesting how they talk about the shooting incident on the set of the movie 'Rust' at around the 24-minute mark -
Here's the Thing ... Life, S#!t and Shovels?

No comments:

Post a Comment