Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 28, 2023

Time and Punishment?⏰πŸ‘€

I listened to
'Crime and Punishment' being read to me on a free podcast and also watched the 1935 movie of the same name starring Peter Lorrie as well as the much better 1979 BBC TV series starring John Hurt.
1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die
Crime and Punishment 1979 TV Mini Series 
John Hurt was born in 1940, but in the Year of the Rabbit part of that year -
12.13.22 Episode 381: Fall Book Club Notes From Underground
Kohberger is accused of murdering
Madison Mogen, 21; Kaylee Goncalves, 21;
Xana Kernodle, 20; and Ethan Chapin, 20.
In that Sync Book Fall Book Club podcast above Doug talks about his daughter attending the Moscow University in Idaho where the nutbag above killed four students in their campus house. 
Understanding Russia: A Cultural History
I just watched this whole series of lectures about Russia, as I have 'War and Peace' to read soon, and I knew little about Russian history before listening to those lectures. 
I'm still no fan of the current Russian government though.
Plus, I also got to hear the director of the movie, Gillian May Armstrongat a book talk held in Byron Bay once years ago, as my favourite movie of hers is 'Oscar and Lucinda' -
Bob Dylan and Byron Bay
Little Women (1994 film)
And then I have 'The Idiot' to read after I finish 'Little Women'.
So many books to read and movies to watch before I die, it seems:-)
Warren Peace (War and Peace;-) and Other Great Books to Read in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ’£☮πŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ°

No comments:

Post a Comment