Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 13, 2019

The Mysterious Universe of Vaping Illness and Deaths?

I noticed a bit of traffic coming to my blog through a link from the 'Mysterious Universe' site the last week and I discovered it was a link from a Nick Redfern story about "women in black".
That's cool, I like Nick, as he tells some good stories and I might even have a book or two of his on my bookshelf.
When Supernatural “Things” Come Calling on You
Whitley Strieber, Bruce Lee and the Two Way Mirror Analogy
I like Whitley Strieber and have read Whitley's 'Communion' book twice, as well as a few other books of his.
I think Whitley is sincere in his story telling, but reminds me of one of those blind guys with a hand on the elephant in the room trying to work out just what it is that's in the room with him.
A subliminal figure on the cover maybe?
John Keel on the other hand I'm no fan of, just like I'm no fan of Loren Coleman, as I've made clear in a previous post of mine -
John A. Keel, the Superspectrum and the Eighth Tower
Keel passed into the "Superspectrum"
ten years ago this year I see:-)
"Keel claimed that while in the Army he was trained in psychological warfare as a propaganda writer."
Say no more John, I say.
I listen to the free 'Mysterious Universe' podcasts from time to time, if the subject matter is worth a listen to, and I'd like to think these guys have a sincere interest in the woo-woo topics they seem interested in and discuss on their show.
My beef here is promoting Vaping products when the evidence is starting to show it is far from a safe alternative to good old deadly traditional smoking.
E-cigarette users warned as vaping related illness and deaths spike
Do the Wright thing and stop pushing what is a potentially deadly habit to your MU audience.
Ironically, in Australia when someone says "my blue" it means they realize that they made a big mistake.
MU have made a blue here promoting My Blu, I feel.
If you guys are "true blue" drop My Blu as sponsors of your site and podcasts.
Just my thoughts on promoting vaping on a show that's meant to make you think about things:-)
Thoughts About Consciousness?

No comments:

Post a Comment