Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2023

The Other Side of Life's Story?๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ผ

I found a podcast called 'The Other Side NDE' where people who claim to have died ... or come very close to dying tell their story.
I found it through an Apple Podcast search for "synchronicity" and then found the podcasts were recorded on a You Tube channel, as well.
I like hearing people try to make sense of these "life" experiences, as I have had an OBE when I was about 11 or 12, and while it wasn't a NDE where angels and relatives were telling me I was about to die or to go back, I could see my earthly body from a viewpoint above and behind my body, so I have always wondered how that was possible and makes me feel that this is the part of us that survives life.
Everybody has a story to tell at some point in our lives, I guess?
And as for that last guy above, I want some of what he was having;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment