Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 25, 2023

The Rough End of the Pineapple in 2023?🍍💸🤑

After years of growing a pineapple in my garden to almost an edible fruit I found that a possum most likely left me with only the rough end of it to do what I like with it:-P
A pineapple is a slang term for an Australian $50 note, as well, so my pineapple incident might just be a metaphor for the way the Australian economy is headed in 2023
The Rough End of the PINEapple?
Growing a pineapple was on my bucket list;-)
Pineapple Head?-)
Philip Lowe's signature on the pineapple
Faith in the Reserve Bank board is at an all-time Lowe
I should have paid more attention to that 'When to Pick the Pineapple' video at the top of this post.
What's with the Pineapple Tattoo in 'Notre Dame'?🍍
That swinger's symbol of the upside-down pineapple is something I didn't know about back in 2013 when I wrote that post linked below, so I'm glad I never bought an upside-down pineapple shirt, as I'm certainly NOT a swinger
And I'm careful now not to accept Upside-down pineapple cake from strangers, either;-)
I wonder what would happen if you stuck an upside-down Australian $50 note on your cabin door?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment