Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 30, 2023

Brief Answers to the Big Questions?๐ŸŒƒ❓

I was watching the above book review of Stephen Hawking's last book a few nights back when I was watching a book review about 'Around the World in 80 Days' on the same You Tube channel.
I Listened to Around the World in 80 Days in 1 Day?๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ
The next day I go into work (I've been doing volunteer work for a charity shop the last few weeks) and I'm sorting through a box of recent book donations, and what should be in that box?
So, I bought it.
Brief Answers to the Big Questions?
Hmm ... an answer, or just a coincidence?
Stephen Hawking's Final Theory: The Universe is a Hologram?

No comments:

Post a Comment