Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 19, 2023

British Shamanism?𐂂🌍🦌

I have written a post about Elen Sentier back in 2017 -
Deer Me, British Shamanism and the Old Ways?
And I have also written about Dr. Lotte recently in this post -
Imaginal Inspirations/Science with Soul? 🦋👼
So, it was good to hear the latest 'Dr. Lotte: Science with Soul' podcast this morning featuring Elen Sentier when it dropped onto my Apple Podcast playlist.
My youngest son has just gotten back from a 10-day tour of the USA east coast following a punk rock band called 'Bayside' around and attending 5 of their shows. 
He brought me home a bottle with a 8 of pentacles tarot card in it he bought from a "witch" in Salem, which I now have sitting above my computer next to a plastic wolf I found recently -
Wolves Back in Belgium After 100 Years, Sparking Controversy?🐑🐺

No comments:

Post a Comment