Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2023

Martin Shaw (Bardskull) Place, Myth and Story?💀🦈🐇

I listened to
this Rune Soup You Tube above where Gordon talks with Martin Shaw about his book 'Bard Skull' and I couldn't help wondering if Martin is related to Robert, who I just wrote a post about? -
I like all the talk about wolves in that Rune Soup talk with Martin, as I had just read Whitley Strieber's 'The Wolfen' recently -
The Twin Towers, Whitley Strieber and [The] Wolfen?🐺👽
IDEAS Podcast:
Seduced by story
: the dangers of narrative
I also listened to the above IDEAS podcast episode recently.
I guess we all like a good story, no matter how much truth it contains?-)
The Storytelling Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment