Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 25, 2023

The Lions Power on Home in Round 2?🗲🦁

Being a
Brisbane Lions supporter who couldn't make it to the game at the Gabba tonight against the Melbourne Demons the irony wasn't lost on me as I watched the game at home on TV that the Power nearly f#cked us up two weeks in a row:-P
Lions vs Demons AFL game
suspended after Gabba power outage
Although it was a real power issue with the lighting that nearly cost us the win this time.
Once the lights went out the Lions went to sleep and came within two goals of losing the match after being 40 points up at the power outage.
Maybe I'm just being superstitious but finishing with 93 points to the Demons 82 reminds me of this old 2020 post ... and I'm not a Thelemite, either -
Books and Superstitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment