Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 24, 2023

Burgers and Karma's World ... Did Someone Say KFC?🍔🍟🐔

Last week I found a cardboard tile on the ground with a
burger on one side and a medical chart on the other side.
M for McDonalds?-)
When I find random things like this crossing my path I always wonder if this is some kind of cosmic sign I should heed in some way.
The alien calendar my sister gave me for Christmas had a pimply teenage fast food worker holding a tray of fast food items with the words "Eat your Worries away" for the month of March.
So, I decide to buy a "Happy Meal" (to see what kind of surprise came with it), Big Mac and Chocolate Sundae.
Brain Dead Zombies with Burgers and Fries?
Time to Get Ready for 2023?👽🥳
My kids Happy Meal surprise
My sad looking Happy Meal:-)
I got Winston in my Happy Meal deal, a kid character from a Netflix show I had never heard of before called 'Karma's World'.
From the Fast Food Toys website
To me the only Winston I could recall from pop-culture was the Winston from the Orwell novel and movie  '1984'. 
Vegan Curious?
Looks like Big Brother is watching me, as this Hungry Jacks burger ad ran before the '1984' retro movie trailer from 1984:-)
Maybe stumbling across that burger tile was a warning to me that I have been eating too much meat this month and if I don't stopI might be on the way to a heart attack or a stroke?-)
I'm a bit over fast food right now anyway, so I might go on a fast:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment