Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 10, 2023

Scream VI in New York ... and Australia?💀😱

My youngest son heading towards the Empire State Building
In a bit of a surreal moment, after seeing the trailer for
'Scream VI' at a Brisbane cinema when I went to see 'Cocaine Bear' with my youngest son, and deciding we would see 
'Scream VI' at the cinema when (and if) he gets back from his 10 day holiday of the east coast of the USA, he sends me a photo of Times Square in New York covered in 'Scream VI' movie posters:-0
We watched Scream (V) on his TV the night before he left for Canada, even though we had seen it at the drive-in a year ago.
Last I heard from him he was catching a train from New York to Boston.
As for me I'm quite happy to never leave Australia.
That better not be a 737Max he was flying on
I just gave away these two books, too:-)

UPDATE: April 5th, 2023
Far from the Madding Crowd?⛪🐑🌏

No comments:

Post a Comment