Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 17, 2023

St. Patrick's Day 2023 ... in the Year of the Rabbit?🍻🐰

Today is
St. Patrick's Day and 2023 is the Year of the Rabbit.
Drive the Carrot, Don't Let It Drive You
Guinness was founded 264 years ago in 1759, the Year of the Rabbit, which was 22 cycles of the rabbit ago, as far as the Chinese zodiac goes>;-)
While I have an Irish surname curtesy of an Irish step-grandfather who I never met. I have very little if any Irish DNA according to Ancestry. com, who often update my DNA profile sometimes giving me Irish DNA and then taking it away in the next update -
Don't even bother with a DNA test from them I say
Ancestry-JUNK-DNA?
I'm not even Roman Catholic, but my Nan was, so my religious art around the home is more nostalgia for me than a religious statement.
And while I doubt the Chinese celebrate St. Patrick's Day I was amused to see the day printed with green ink for the 17th of March, but that isn't such a real big coincidence as most of the week days are printed with green ink with only the weekends and Chinese public holidays and other days of Chinese celebrations printed with red ink.
I've got the day off work today, because I only work Monday to Thursday at the moment anyway, so that's worked out nicely with St. Patrick's Day falling on a Friday this year ... what luck>;-)
And happy birthday to Jake Kotze the king of the "sync-heads" in my book.
God Does Not Play Dice
God Does Not Play Dice (Vimeo)
Chipping Away at Time on the Strange Planet I Will Never Understand?
Cheers ... and don't drink and drive ... or try to fly>;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment