Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 1, 2023

William Ramsey, the Smiley Face Killers and Scream 6?😁🗡😱

I had
William Ramsey's podcast 'William Ramsey Investigates' on my Apple Podcast playlist from when I was searching for podcast episodes featuring Richard B. Spence, who I wrote about in my last post -
And a podcast episode about Crowley dropped onto my Apple Podcast playlist, but before the episode started an ad for the latest Scream movie started playing.
The Smiley Face Killers: Who is Abducting, Torturing,
 and Murdering College-Aged Men in the
US and UK?
William Ramsey seems to have a vested interest in the 'Smiley Face Killings' as far as his bank account goes, because he has a Vimeo you can rent for $6.39 ... hey, why not just charge $6.66 and be done with it?-)
Or you can buy it for $15.36 ... but why would you want to own a movie like that anyway?
To me Fundamentalist Christians and Satanist/serial killers are just opposite sides of the same nutbag coin.
I believe in a literal HELL as much as I do in a literal FLAT EARTH.
Mind you, I do believe in karma and believe that you will reap what you sow.
Seems like everyone is jumping on the 'Smiley Face Murders'?
Who said crime doesn't pay, when you have Christian Fundies, Hollywood, whatever belief this guy above has (or doesn't?) making money from "reporting" on the killings?-)
It's a funny old world when Fundies, Hollywood, atheists and everyone with a bank account is cashing in on the 'Smiley Face Killers' and their victims, don't you think?
I'll have to catch the next Scream movie with my youngest son when (... and if?) he gets back from the USA in a fortnight, since we saw the last one at the drive-in -
I SAW SCREAM at the Drive-in, Because I Felt Safer?
William Ramsey does mention in that podcast right at the top of this post that Bret Easton Ellis was writing a movie about the 'Smiley Face Killers' and I see it came out in 2020 starring Crispan Glover (AKA George McFly) as the Hooded Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment