Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 7, 2023

Frogs Again?🌈🐸

Yesterday (March 6th, 2023) I noticed frogs pictured on my Chinese wall calendar and remembered seeing a Mystical Underground post about frogs, so I went back and read the post.
I have no idea what the significance of the frogs are on my Chinese wall calendar, as I don't speak or read Chinese.
World Frog Day
I see that World Frog Day is held on March 20th, but the Chinese seem to hold frog festivals in January or February depending on the moon.  
In the Mystical Underground post Trish writes that she was moving stuff around the home to make room for Rob's knee, because he’d had knee replacement surgery on his right knee.
She knocked a frog dish and it split right through the frog's right leg, oddly enough.

The Walker

Trish glued the frog dish back together, but you can still see the crack running through the frog's right leg.
I don't know what the connection is here, but maybe it just means that Rob's knee is on the mend?
I'd keep an eye out for rainbows now if I were them;-)
I was listening to this Mel Robbins Podcast episode below last night where she talks about a double rainbow that she saw as a sign:-)
Not that I believe we have any real control over synchronicity.

1 comment:

  1. Your interpretation of synchronicities is so often spot on, Daz!

    ReplyDelete