Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 14, 2019

Mary Rodwell’s 3,000 Cases Suggest Ongoing Genetic Manipulation?

The Alien Lady
I must confess that I like Mary Rodwell and that she lives in the same neck of the woods from me as far as the owls crows fly, so to speak, not that I've ever crossed paths with her yet, but I've always found her talks and findings interesting.
The Owl/UFO Guy?
This morning I watched the new thinking allowed 'Skeptiko' podcast #423 and thought I should include it in a post.
Skeptiko Podcast #423: Mary Rodwell’s 3,000 Cases Suggest Ongoing Genetic Manipulation
Hybrids?!
I'll bet if there were hybrids down here on planet earth you wouldn't even recognize one if you saw one in the mirror:-)
I can't wait to hear what podcast #424 will be about;-)
Please don't disappoint me Alex by interviewing a "flat-earther" or some such bonehead ... and I sure don't want to hear the "Owl Guy" again revisit the same old territory he keeps going over and over and over, no matter how interesting that may be to some:-)
424s Again
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
Stop the Clocks? Signs?
"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades,
or loose the bands of
Orion?"
Maybe when Mary has 4400 cases under her (Orion's) belt you should interview her again Alex?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment